sözaltı news World
World
EN AZ
Iran slams YouTube ban on pro-Iranian group’s Lego-style AI videos

Iran slams YouTube ban on pro-Iranian group’s Lego-style AI videos

aljazeera.com 14.04.2026 14:16 43 baxış
Iran's Foreign Ministry spokesman says the move aims to 'suppress the truth about their illegal war on Iran'.

Iran has condemned a ban imposed by YouTube on a pro-Iranian group that releases Lego-style artificial intelligence videos after posting one lampooning United States President Donald Trump and declaring “Iran won” last week. Explosive Media said on X last week that YouTube suspended its account for “violent content”, while the group’s other online accounts appeared unaffected. Are our LEGO-style animations actually violent?” Explosive Media asked, in its post on Friday.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesman Esmaeil Baghaei said the ban was a move to suppress “the truth” about the US-Israel war on Iran. Why?!” he posted on X on Monday. Baghaei added: “Simply to suppress the truth about their ‘illegal war’ on Iran and shield the American administration’s false narrative from any competing voice.” Explosive Media, a group of pro-Iran creators that describes itself as independent but is widely suspected of having ties to the Iranian government, has produced a series of such videos that have racked up millions of views during the conflict.

IRAN WON,” read the caption of its video on X after the two-week ceasefire agreement was announced on April 7. Another clip on X depicted Trump – caricatured with an oversized yellow head and a flaming backside – holding a sign that read: “VICTORY! I am a loser.” Explosive Media, whose videos often tap into US popular culture, seems to be portraying Trump as old, isolated, and prone to childish tantrums, seemingly disconnected from reality.

Extract — continue reading at the source.

Read full story